• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Indianapolis Colts @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
looking a bit closer im actually a little worried about the gameplan - if we really foresee a run heavy game then why have we only got 4 true dlinemen active - both wormley and kaufusi are sitting on the inactives list and carl davis is coming back from a bad shoulder - if it really is a run heavy affair are our main 4 (and ricard in a pinch) gonna be enough?
I'll never understand why they don't use some rotation with at least Wormley who certainly looks the part.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I can believe I am in Pittsburgh and I have to be at my in-laws by 5:30 and they don’t have the NFL network. I hope you guys don’t mind me checking in for updates later.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'll never understand why they don't use some rotation with at least Wormley who certainly looks the part.

me neither - especially in weather like today - we've had a couple of games where a dline injury has ended up with our front 7 getting gassed - now that timmy williams is also inactive i want to know what the benefit of not having some of the younger front 7 guys playing is...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I am strangely optimistic for this game but also have pangs of anxiety and nervousness eating at me. Why do the Ravens make me feel this way damnit! Why can't they consistently perform in a manner that makes you feel super confident at least for a few games? I haven't felt super confident for a single game this season and yes, not even against the 0-14 Browns!
Don’t know.

I’m somewhat worried for this game as well. Colts usually play ya tough. I think we could get a little cocky. Underestimating any team really isn’t a good idea

I don’t think we will underestimate them but agree with the statement.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Time to go now! No complacency and no mistakes on offense. Especially watch the fumbles with a wet ball. I am hoping Collins has had a lot of practice holding on to the balls with wet balls prior to this game. I am concerned that it could turn into a sloppy game with a lot of mistakes. Then it is just a matter of whose mistakes were costly enough to lose this game. Hopefully we continue the upward trend of solid play on all three phases.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
interesting stat i just noticed - terrell suggs and dwight freeney have the exact same number of sacks in their career - for some reason though suggs was only thought of as a HoF candidate this year
And Freeneys not as good against the run

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Jaguars were able to get 10 sacks on Jacoby in one game earlier this year. That means ww won't be able to sack Jacoby at all right?

Status
Not open for further replies.