• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Titans fans aren't happy with supposed pre-snap movements not being called on that 4th and 1. I thought the refs made the right (non-)call there but what do I know.

I didn't see any movement but apparently a guy leaning over or something can be movement for a penalty. I don't know.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
I didn't see any movement but apparently a guy leaning over or something can be movement for a penalty. I don't know.
I always thought the rule was that a guy leaning over or twitching had to induce an early movement to draw a flag. That's the kind of play where you see experienced guys like Suggs actually jump across the line and point at the lineman or something. Either way, I didn't see anything compelling enough to warrant a flag, despite Dean Blandino's comments.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pats benefit again from the no catch rule nonsense. Bills had their TD stolen from them much like the Jets had their TD against the Pats stolen from them.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Cam Newton sacked and taken out of field goal range, forcing a Punt. Bucs lead with under 10 minutes to go in the 4th.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Pats benefit again from the no catch rule nonsense. Bills had their TD stolen from them much like the Jets had their TD against the Pats stolen from them.
25791229_1755909151122432_7060307229110343167_o.jpg

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thankfully the Pats are leading and likely to win. But the fucking Rams are likely to lose. How does that affect our seeding?

Inqui

Pro Bowler
Starting to think we get a Rams-Vikings NFC Title Game.
I think the Rams will struggle without Zuerlein. That NFCCG wouldn't surprise me (though without having seen the match-ups I could see any NFC team sneaking one past the Rams if the game stays close), but I think the Vikings have the inside track to the SB.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am looking at the rolling scroll on the bottom of Titans game. Wow Bengals are getting beat up by the Lions looks like four starters have left the game and doubtful to return. Burfict was one