• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Defense and The Comeback

Tank

Hall of Famer
I can put up with Queen learning his role and responsibilities, but it makes me ill to see an NFL linebacker repeatedly whiff on tackles.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor

honestly thought this wired would be more interesting lol - seems like none of the offence were mic'd up lol

yeah I just watched it. I think partially because we sucked for 3.5 quarters but this one just wasn’t produced very strong and never hit me in the feels.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guys, I'm a little behind on news, but when I have a minute, I log in to the forum here to check up on things. I noticed on a recent edition of LFW, that some dude compared Lamar to Michael Jordan. I must know, since I compared the two as early as 2018 and have been an unabashed expert on these two mega stars, one of who happens to be my child, I ask you this; how do I get compensated by that plagiarizer that dared take credit for something I scripted 3 yrs ago? Any attorneys in the group, please advise. I'm waiting in anticipation 9000 miles away.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I find this encouraging I think. If the problem is just that Queen is trying to grow too fast and do too much (which is my read) then hopefully Wink can just calm him down and get him focused on his job one play at a time.
I see a lot of shit being smeared on Patrick Queen these days. The last time that happened I adopted Oweh. Is Queen taken?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Queen is an orphan at this point and where do you live?
I have a temporary shed I purchased at Costco. I'm putting Queen in it till he proves worthy of adoption. If he fails, I kick him back to the adoption pool and return the shed to Costco. They have an amazing refund policy. No harm no foul.