• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Lamar, The Defense and The Comeback

JAAM

Hall of Famer
FUCK YOU DOYLE!!!!

Simba

Staff Member
The defense was pathetic but Lamar and the offense saved the day, with a little help from the Colts playing scared. Will have more to say tomorrow but for now…

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Tank

Hall of Famer
The defense was pathetic but Lamar and the offense saved the day, with a little help from the Colts playing scared. Will have more to say tomorrow but for now…

FUCK YEAH!!!!!
It’s crazy the way defenses fold and comebacks like that happen. All about getting the offensive rhythm.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
FBeB3yrWQAET3nm

outrageous

this dude's gonna win MVP all over again

and if he keeps going on like this we're gonna have to write him a blank check this offseason lol

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar just keeps fighting . A Grade for Lamar even with the costly fumble that was very very close to not being one.

Averett looked like he was just sleep walking tonight. Tavon almost cost us . Humphrey offsides almost cost us .

We have big problems on D . Queen has regressed so much he looks like the shell of even his rookie year.

Our run game has nothing either

Lamar , just keep throwing the rock !! Lol

Simba

Staff Member
Okay I’m not sleeping for awhile sooo

Lamar - missed the TD early and the fumble was rough, but played as well as you could have wanted otherwise. We have a really good QB guys.

RBs - I finally saw some value out of Freeman as a receiver out of the backfield. Ty’Son still runs so scared.

Hollywood - he was a dog tonight. I’ve never seen him fight for extra yards like he did tonight

Andrews - clutch as fuck and making that contract worth it

DL and ILBs - ew

Averett - got exposed tonight big time

Defense did shitty and we’re lucky that the Colts played ultra conservative at the end of the game. Played not to lose instead of playing to win and you know what happens when that takes place.

Lots of stuff to fix but got the W and got to watch our QB ball out again.