• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Next year my friend... in Tampa. I'm already planning on going to that game next year. Might be the final chance to see Tom Brady play, then again he might play for another 15 years because why not lol.

I will be there. My backyard, Tampa.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
No Fun League strikes again... they just want the players to turn around and walk away? What is this High School? Last I checked these were grown adult men, not high school kids. The fact it's a 15 yard penalty makes the entire situation even worse.

that was a VERY shit call. Just two aggressive dudes in a 3 second stare down, really. From what I saw. Maybe a few words exchanged but taunting??? Nah. Bs call.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well it's officially Gameday so... you know the drill.

#OnePride
#AZCardinals
#Seahawks (LET GENO COOK!)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
DeAndre Hopkins WIDE OPEN for the Touchdown! Cardinals extend their lead 30 to 14 over the Browns. Have to wonder if Baker Mayfield is going to come out for the next drive after he landed awkwardly on his arm.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Browns are falling apart. Baker might’ve messed up that shoulder.

OBJ dropped a crucial 4th down slant and Kareem hunt goes down with a knee injury on the same play

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Arizona will remain the only undefeated team in the league and move to 6-0. Looks like New England is in another close and once again Mac Jones having to leading a comeback. If Pittsburgh wins tonight, the Steelers and Browns will have the same record at 3-3.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Oh man, thank goodness the ref was there to throw the flag. What a brutal hit to Murray... won't someone think of the Children!