• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Their safety flopped and I will not be convinced otherwise. Motherfucker sold that shit.
Iloka definitely flopped, the front on angle showed this the most. The refs are pathetic sometimes, they literally decided the Bengals win this one right there

Tank

Hall of Famer
Na, Justin Herbert is miles ahead of Burrow, even if he wasn't against us. We got a big lead early and didnt let them play there style of ball. Ekler is actually a beast. and the chargers line is years ahead of the Bengals that is still a huge weakness for them.

I would even argue the Bengals have a better pass rush this year to keep this argument fair with Hendrickson.
Also Staley is much better than Taylor. Bengals definitely scare me though. Didn't realize how good their defense was until I saw the stats
Up until now Herbert has been playing with house money. Lets see how he progresses now that the expectations are high. What I know is that he looked like pooh in Baltimore.

Argentina Raven

Practice Squad
Español
Inglés

and to think that several defended the "updates" of the offensive line with Villanueva and Zeitler.
It was not solved in preseason and it is our main problem, many video analyzers, techniques, leverage and blah blah blah, our line is a disaster, without Lamar they would have injured any other qb