• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let’s go offense. Please don’t start slow. Lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Dude what the fuck.

lamars gotta get that arm going, he’s been off and it’s hurting us so far. And that 2nd down sweep to bell was trash

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Dude what the fuck.

lamars gotta get that arm going, he’s been off and it’s hurting us so far. And that 2nd down sweep to bell was trash
That first pass wasn’t good but that second one was about perfect, Marquise just ran out of bound for no reason

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ll say it again, if we’re serious about this season we will trade for a RB. These guys are pathetically slow

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That first pass wasn’t good but that second one was about perfect, Marquise just ran out of bound for no reason
No he was led out. It’s a fade, he’s supposed to have inside and high leverage and fade to the sideline to make the catch, by the time he faded under the ball he was 2 whole steps out. That balls gotta be thrown a full yard or 2 to the right of where it was

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’ll say it again, if we’re serious about this season we will trade for a RB. These guys are pathetically slow
I’m with you. Mack or RoJo looking really tempting especially with their contracts. Our RBs ain’t it.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
he had no chance on that run.

Logan wilson is a stud.
He looked like he was running in mud though as soon as he got the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.