• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar can't constantly be the leading rusher and passer on this team.

As for the defense? LOLZ

PIT OF MISERY

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
It’s clear he can’t pass block doesn’t know the plays it’s why he was benched. It still doesn’t take away that his rushing totals for the first two weeks lead the team RBs for 5 weeks lol. He clearly had the most burst and was breaking tackles. He hasn’t run the same since his benching.

This is an indictment of the other running backs too. But taken together is more of an indictment of the running game. The difference between the backs are things they can control. Knowing the plays, pass pro, effort, game sense. Ty'son has none of it. Just burst

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bye Week Checklist:
- Cut every RB and start over. Trade for Someone.
- Fire Rob Ryan and bring in a Linebackers coach who will coach them properly.
- Work on the OL... Bengals D-Line literally lost their best player to New Orleans and really did that against us.
- Tell the NFL to change their false start rules so a player scratching an itch isn't a false start. Seriously those were weak False Start calls, barley moved while their defender caused a flag on purpose... should be a penalty on them 15 yards and automatic first.
- Change defensive scheme where Corners don't play 50 yards off every damn play. Or fire Wink if he refuses to play corners on the line of scrimmage.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
It was pretty bad on twitter too. Saw a tweet asking for Williams to play more, and when people pointed out how he wasn't very good, there were replies saying "look at the film, stop making stuff up"

LOL the film does not lie if you actually watch it

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is an indictment of the other running backs too. But taken together is more of an indictment of the running game. The difference between the backs are things they can control. Knowing the plays, pass pro, effort, game sense. Ty'son has none of it. Just burst

D.Freeman’s performances remind me of a rocked MMA fighter that randomly finds extra energy when he appears finished. He has multiple games of looking like a turtle without vision then he plays well. Haha.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Freeman running into guys trying to break tackles in garbage time. That's heart. Cut Williams. Promote McCrary

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I don't understand all the criticism for Wink. Pretty much tried everything players just failed to execute. Don't see how you can blame him for terrible tackling, poor angles, miscommunication on the back end, LBs not dropping into their coverage zones or shooting gaps properly.

FootballFan

Practice Squad
This was the worst defensive effort I have seen in years. Lack of hustle, half a$$ arm tackles, just flat out terrible. Where is the pride.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Lol you're funny every time we lose is the refs fault. We just plain sucked. Our D has been bad all season except chargers game. And our offense has been up and down. And yes I know injuries have a lot to do with it.

Both can be true. Whether its us or opposing teams its weird when there are a lack of penalties and we're the home team. We played like shit but in general the refs have been on the decline each season recently. Maybe it's the gambler in me too but as betting being normalized the bad calls/no calls seem to go too.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I don't understand all the criticism for Wink. Pretty much tried everything players just failed to execute. Don't see how you can blame him for terrible tackling, poor angles, miscommunication on the back end, LBs not dropping into their coverage zones or shooting gaps properly.

I'm at least 20% sure he didn't design 3 defenders to go to the flats on that CJ td where he was WIIIIIIIIDDE open.

The Last Great Raven

Practice Squad
Banned
Ravens tanked at home against a division opponent. Fuck Ass Fumbles Fuck did not throw like an NFL quarterback. The Chargers game was a gift, lets see FAFF repeat it one time.
Humpf looked like a Strong Saftey. He is not a corner.
The close win vs Detroit, (Ref Gift), was the true FAFF.
Cincinnati is not a bad team. Damn they got another Carson Palmer! Why oh why, can't I.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, I leave for one weekend on a business trip out West (California, Phoenix, AZ, and Denver, CO) and the Ravens get BLOWN OUT at home 41-17? My flight leaves for Virginia in the morning fellas. DAMN!!!

Now we got to go into the bye week with this "L" and the loss of the division lead sitting on our chests and THIS......

Status
Not open for further replies.