• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Can't imagine Lamar Jackson can even win this one. I really don't think we should blitz or run the ball ever again this year. Literally what's the point. We get eaten alive when we we do either.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
We were doing good on Chase until they let that TE open up the passing game then the wheels fell off.

it’s sad that all wink is doing is heavy blitzes nonstop on 3rd downs with it showing no positive results.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Can't imagine Lamar Jackson can even win this one. I really don't think we should blitz or run the ball ever again this year. Literally what's the point. We get eaten alive when we we do either.
I agree. We have a good enough pass rush to not send the house and get burned every time

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We were doing good on Chase until they let that TE open up the passing game then the wheels fell off.

it’s sad that all wink is doing is heavy blitzes nonstop on 3rd downs with it showing no positive results.

Its the same thing we did with Mahomes for the past couple years and why he beat us for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.