• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarantee NFL instructed refs to call nothing on them.
Lol you're funny every time we lose is the refs fault. We just plain sucked. Our D has been bad all season except chargers game. And our offense has been up and down. And yes I know injuries have a lot to do with it.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Trade for a RB and get back to fundamental tackling during the bye. Jesus Christ

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Not trying to be toxic, but the Ty'son williams love was so utterly ridiculous by this board
I really liked him and wanted him to be the starter but my god he’s horrible

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not trying to be toxic, but the Ty'son williams love was so utterly ridiculous by this board

It’s clear he can’t pass block doesn’t know the plays it’s why he was benched. It still doesn’t take away that his rushing totals for the first two weeks lead the team RBs for 5 weeks lol. He clearly had the most burst and was breaking tackles. He hasn’t run the same since his benching.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
It was pretty bad on twitter too. Saw a tweet asking for Williams to play more, and when people pointed out how he wasn't very good, there were replies saying "look at the film, stop making stuff up"

Status
Not open for further replies.