• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Beatdown, The Tackling and Yet Another Injury

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Humpf had six major faux pas moments. Just watch the highlights and isolate Humpf.

Whats clear is that as the Raven's have lost ground defensively, Humpf has been exposed. When surrounded by better talent his weaknesses were / are masked. Leave Humpf out their on an island and he can't find a coconut crab.

Humpf needs to move to Safety asap, but the corner's are decimated.

FAFF is Action Jacksons own phrasing. He created the moniker and should own it. FAFF has a sad if comical history.
Did he say that after the Raiders game?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
My guess is cause Marlon aways seems to be overly physical and handsy. Then add he's 1-1 with a big TE(pause) and easy to see how he was shaken. Without watching the play again seem like he was leaning on him. Second CJ put his weight into him*pause* and changed direction he was gone.

the way he separated I wondered when watching the broadcast if there was a push off because that’s how dramatic that separation was at the top but it doesn’t look like there was from all the angles I’ve seen since - marlo just over-reacted to that fake in trail position and couldn’t recover

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
they were overly underscoring him in coverage i think before this - he was disappointing but never "worst in the league" level bad

what it does make me wonder is why we let Bynes leave last year after he changed our defensive prospects the year before
he was always great in the run game, but not in the pass game, but agree we shouldn't have let him go.