• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Minnesota Vikings @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
That was not a penalty. Should be Vikings ball because Lamar cant complete a 3 yard out on 3rd down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So of the 5 passes, we had one completion, one drop, and three bad passes. This is not a good start.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dang Lamar better work these bugs out. Put that way too high and appeared to have 3 decent options to throw too.

marklar

Pro Bowler
That was a bad drive. Jackson is really at his worst inQ1 this year.
Roman, please cut down on the empty sets

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s a hard pass to complete on 3rd down. Trying to squeeze it into Andrews. GRo calling a dumb ass game right now though

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar is a rhythm passer. Let him settle in.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Plus, it was a beautiful TD throw to Mark that was just dropped, so let’s give Lamar props there

JAAM

Hall of Famer
probably the worst passing of lamar's season so far

1 slightly behind ball which was nearly picked
1 complete miss outside
1 complete miss high

and then andrews dropping the TD on top of it all...

running game still looks broken to me
I wish we’d just run a lot of hurry up and let Lamar get into a groove like he did against the Colts in the second half. He was masterful

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Plus, it was a beautiful TD throw to Mark that was just dropped, so let’s give Lamar props there

Lamar made one nice throw and 4 awful throws. Let's just be honest when he plays like poorly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
It’s so crazy to me, how the Ravens and Miami Hurricanes have the same inconsistencies defensively lol. Frustrating watching both teams

Status
Not open for further replies.