• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (Other Teams)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am glad the Jags are going for the win but if they get a key injury to a star player, they may regret resting starters.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
I am glad the Jags are going for the win but if they get a key injury to a star player, they may regret resting starters.
They could stick with their starters for the first couple of drives then start to pull them like the Eagles did. I'd be surprised if guys like Fournette and Ramsey were on the field for the final drive.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pats and Steelers AFC Title game again, another easy road for the Pats. Looks like we'll get Pats vs Vikings in the Super Bowl

Pats

Veteran
Pats and Steelers AFC Title game again, another easy road for the Pats. Looks like we'll get Pats vs Vikings in the Super Bowl
Thats win win for me, I like the vikings a lot. Sorry you guys didn't make it, I would have preferred the titans to stop wasting space and the chiefs for you guys. Cool that the bills made it. Also LOL the browns