• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
WHAT THE HELL LAMAR??????????

GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!

STOP WAITING ON THESE RECEIVERS TO WORK OPEN......RUN MAN.....RUN!!!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Swear to god man, every time the media starts sucking off the ravens and guaranteeing blowouts… I’ve had a bad feeling about this game all week and here we are, fucking up, failing to capitalize on one opportunity after another.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Lamar needs to just run or throw stuff away. There's no reason to get sacked holding the ball in one hand almost fumbling it. It's not worth it

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m still not worried based off talent but this should be a blowout for me to enjoy and drink too. I’m tired of the slow starts and Lamar waiting until the 2 minute drill to play football. Might work sometimes, but it’s unacceptable if we wanna win the north in this division.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Swear to god man, every time the media starts sucking off the ravens and guaranteeing blowouts… I’ve had a bad feeling about this game all week and here we are, fucking up, failing to capitalize on one opportunity after another.
Relax

Brissett is at QB, If we lose this game then you can sound the alarms but poor starts is kinda this team's motto this season, only a few games where we have started with a TD drive.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lamar needs to start throwing the ball away rather take the sack. He is looking for the big play too much and not taking what the defense gives you. Bateman was open near the firsr down marker.

Status
Not open for further replies.