• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Thursday Night Blues)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This looked the 2019 49ers. Outside of the Cardinals, the NFC West is rock, paper, scissors. The 49ers are the rock, Rams are the scissors, and the Seahawks are the paper.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Despite ref help with some DPI penalties to assist the Rams into the red zone, they end up with nothing.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I have my TV on ESPN still and the ticker says "Are the Ravens serious contenders?" Yo, just leave alone at this point. Please and thank you.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So is the Super Bowl going to feature an under .500 team beating an over .500 team at this point? I just feel like we are going to end up with a Super Bowl nobody saw coming.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Rams went out and got Stafford only to be in the same place they were in with Goff at this point last year.

Odell already mad at Stafford....

Nurps

MVP
anyone else want to see the Rams collapse this season?

I think them going All-In, sacrificing their future by giving up all those draft picks... only to find out Stafford ain’t it would be hilarious.
Oh god. That would be me. One of my best friends is a Rams mark. He’s been soooooo cocky this season.