• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Thursday Night Blues)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow.... so there will officially be no 0-17 team this season. Both teams were just awful.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Well I feel better about Thursday now. Browns got blown out and Steelers tied with the worst team in the NFL. Phew

rossihunter2

Staff Member
AFC North shitting the bed when one of the teams is on bye lol

when steelers were on bye - we shit the bed against the bengals and the browns had backups at QB and RB (but still managed to win)
when the ravens were on bye - the bengals shit the bed against the jets and the steelers and broncos managed to link up for only 25 points total - and in so doing gave the ravens back the division lead without playing
when the bengals were on bye - ravens got waxed by the dolphins, browns got waxed by the pats and steelers somehow tied with the lions

what carnage is gonna happen in week 13 when the browns are on bye?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The Lions just need to add more talent to their team, they got the right coaching staff that has them competitive every week. Just need more talent.
I don’t think they have the coaching. That rah rah shit ages VERY fast when you’re losing.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
AFC North shitting the bed when one of the teams is on bye lol

when steelers were on bye - we shit the bed against the bengals and the browns had backups at QB and RB (but still managed to win)
when the ravens were on bye - the bengals shit the bed against the jets and the steelers and broncos managed to link up for only 25 points total - and in so doing gave the ravens back the division lead without playing
when the bengals were on bye - ravens got waxed by the dolphins, browns got waxed by the pats and steelers somehow tied with the lions

what carnage is gonna happen in week 13 when the browns are on bye?
Our OL is prolly gonna be obliterated by the Steelers front-7. And we score less than 10 points.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yea I agree, I keep seeing people say this and I just don’t know what they see. I see a meathead coach who cried after losing a game

honestly i felt way better about him after crying than i did before tbf lol

but yeah i saw nothing in the gameplanning or playcalling or general coaching that suggests this is working coaching-wise

yes they've got jared goff at QB but they also have 2 nice running backs, 2 or 3 pretty decent OL (including both tackles) and hockenson...

yes they suck at QB and they suck at WR but idk - it feels like they could/should be able to do more offensively than they have done or at least be somewhat less predictable with the play-calling

they put themselves in poor spots

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So Lamar had a stinker on Thursday

but looks like most of the other MVP candidates havent done much with this week to help their causes either...
Brady lost to Washington and threw 2 picks
Murray's missed his 2nd game in a row
Rodgers still playing but packers have only put up 3 points so far (albeit they're winning) and he just threw a pick in the endzone
Dak and Allen both had great games this week but coming off awful games in week 9
Herbert's still playing but already has a pick and has 134 yds through 3 quarters and is being vastly out-played by Cousins
Stafford's not playing until MNF but played poorly against the Titans in week 9