• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Thursday Night Blues)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So Lamar had a stinker on Thursday

but looks like most of the other MVP candidates havent done much with this week to help their causes either...
Brady lost to Washington and threw 2 picks
Murray's missed his 2nd game in a row
Rodgers still playing but packers have only put up 3 points so far (albeit they're winning) and he just threw a pick in the endzone
Dak and Allen both had great games this week but coming off awful games in week 9
Herbert's still playing but already has a pick and has 134 yds through 3 quarters and is being vastly out-played by Cousins
Stafford's not playing until MNF but played poorly against the Titans in week 9

Like I said, the NFL just doesn't make any sense this season. I've never seen parity this strong in the NFL before, I just don't think there has been a season like this where the top teams lose to the bad teams as much as we have seen it this year.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So the Broncos are getting blown out by the Eagles, other than the Titans it has been a rough week for the AFC playoff contenders.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With the Panthers looking good with Cam Newton returning and beating the Cardinals, the Green Bay Packers seal the win up and will be the NFC 1 seed at the end of ten weeks.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Like I said, the NFL just doesn't make any sense this season. I've never seen parity this strong in the NFL before, I just don't think there has been a season like this where the top teams lose to the bad teams as much as we have seen it this year.

it's only really the cardinals and rams without a bad loss on their record and the cards only because murray was injured this week do i not really take the panthers beating them down into account...

AFC East:
bills lost to jags
pats lost to texans

AFC West:
Raiders lost to giants and bears
chargers dont have an awful loss on their record but they did get waxed by the ravens
chiefs dont have an awful loss on their record but they did get waxed by the bills and titans

AFC South:
Titans lost to the jets

AFC North:
Ravens lost to dolphins
Bengals lost to jets
steelers tied with lions
browns dont have an awful loss on their record but they did get waxed by the pats and cardinals

NFC East:
cowboys got dismantled by the broncos

NFC West:
cardinals got destroyed by the panthers... albeit they were missing kyler
rams no notable downplaying loss

NFC North:
packers got waxed by the saints
vikings have only had one game this year not settled by 1 score

NFC South:
Bucs lost to washington, saints,
Saints lost to falcons and giants and panthers
Panthers lost to giants and eagles

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve never seen more dropped interceptions than Mahomes, ever. Every game I watch there’s at least one

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The rest of the league is gonna regret letting Patriots get Mac Jones.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well.... Stafford already had a pass thrown to OBJ intercepted. Rams are down early, OBJ is just a curse lol.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well.... Stafford already had a pass thrown to OBJ intercepted. Rams are down early, OBJ is just a curse lol.

anyone else want to see the Rams collapse this season?

I think them going All-In, sacrificing their future by giving up all those draft picks... only to find out Stafford ain’t it would be hilarious.