• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Baltimore Ravens @ Chicago Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It was still worse than expected somehow. I'll take the win obviously, but we still have a ton of issues that don't seem like they're getting fixed anytime soon

i mean most teams when you see you're missing a player at every single position on the team except TE (and FB) would fold...

we didnt have our franchise QB, our franchise LT, our number 1 WR, any of our RBs, 2 of our starting DL, a rotational LB, 2 EDGE guys, our starting FS, an all-pro corner and also his replacement and also his replacement...

this was always gonna be ugly

probably the most relaxed ive been watching a ravens game this year because i was expecting us to lose

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I should be happy that we won, but that was just UGLY.

Let's hope Lamar doesn't eat any bad turkey and is ready to go against the Browns

Agreed!

Always glad for a W instead of an L however, to me; it always comes down to "how did we look in obtaining a victory or a loss?"

While we got the win on the road; we looked UGLY as hell. Just UGLY! More like a bunch of bums than world-beaters.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
i mean most teams when you see you're missing a player at every single position on the team except TE (and FB) would fold...

we didnt have our franchise QB, our franchise LT, our number 1 WR, any of our RBs, 2 of our starting DL, a rotational LB, 2 EDGE guys, our starting FS, an all-pro corner and also his replacement and also his replacement...

this was always gonna be ugly

probably the most relaxed ive been watching a ravens game this year because i was expecting us to lose

And it was just that....UGLY! :cool:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
ugly is fine when you're playing backups

I never buy into that notion that ugly is fine Rossi. But that's me; the way that I'm wired. Ugly is ugly!

Always great to get a W than an L, especially on the road but the starters have struggled and looked like the backups themselves in games-no major difference.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
that's not on wink that's on westry in man - just got toasted for no reason
Ik this is late but the Bears were very prepared for that. I don't like 1v1 vs a fast WR like Goodwin. Especially for someone of Westry skill level. Plenty of great CBs have gotten beat by those types of plays including Marlon. It's very difficult to cover and Westry shouldn't have been trusted in that situation, poor executation by Westry but I'm not letting Wink off the hook for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.