• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Baltimore Ravens @ Chicago Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET at Soldier Field

Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson on the call.

Our first Romo game of the season so far.

Will the Bears test the Ravens ability to beat the blitz that they couldn't beat against the Dolphins?
Will Wink continue to bamboozle rookie QBs?
Can Lamar overcome illness and get back to form?
How does the defence continue to deal with the loss of Elliott?
And will we finally see Nick Boyle back in action?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Come my tasty ravens. Come to the windy lair and meet your hungry Cave Bear!
Sure, we feel for you...
upload_2021-11-21_9-50-3.jpeg

rossihunter2

Staff Member

well this seems like par for the course given the way this season is going

but hey at least we might finally get Nick Boyle back now that we're down our QB, LT, top WR, top 3 RBs... but at least we've got all 3 TEs and our FB today lol

i guess with Huntley back there maybe we go back to the run and just run a ton of power read

Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar has got to be hurt. He was just talking to the media two days ago and seemed fine. You’re telling me this illness popped up again the next day? Something seems off

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

omg what?

averett inactive as well
jimmy inactive as well

so we've only got 3 CBs left lol - and im assuming it means westry's starting...

The back ups are still going to tease us and make this a close game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar has got to be hurt. He was just talking to the media two days ago and seemed fine. You’re telling me this illness popped up again the next day? Something seems off

He seems to struggle with illnesses, isn’t this the fourth of fifth time since we drafted him he was on the injury report for an illness? I imagine it must be pretty bad if he can’t go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I actually had a vision no joke that Huntley announces himself to the league today. I’m not concerned , we got Lamar 1.5 coming in

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.