• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I keep hearing he may be going to Amazon when they take over TNF. Trico may be his replacement.
Nooooo what the hell would he do at Amazon?

never mind I’m an idiot

JAAM

Hall of Famer
God judon sounds like a bitter ex girlfriend. We didn’t pay you pussy. Get over it. Never liked that tool

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Amazon is most likely getting Sunday Ticket as well.

DTV is going to lose a lot of customers if they lose Sunday Ticket rights. Also there better be a TV option, making everyone rely on having good internet service to get Sunday Ticket is insane.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
God judon sounds like a bitter ex girlfriend. We didn’t pay you pussy. Get over it. Never liked that tool

Anyone who dislikes Mac & Cheese is a tool. Waiting for him to do his typical dumbass penalty to piss off Belichick.

Edit: So we can say pussy but calling someone a dumb butt is censored lol. Our profanity filter is broken lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
DTV is going to lose a lot of customers if they lose Sunday Ticket rights. Also there better be a TV option, making everyone rely on having good internet service to get Sunday Ticket is insane.
it's happening. Amazon is the frontrunner and at this point it seems that way. Not sure if there is a TV version, but I'd assume yes.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I do agree many have kept DTV due to Sunday Ticket. Unfortunately the only one I could have would be Dish Network and Cable as I can't get Fios. The neighborhood around the corner from us has it but we don't. Go figure.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Brees, Dungy and Simms some hoes

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
All cable needs to be phased out as quickly as possible. Comcast went NUTS in cities who couldn’t justify FIOS infrastructure, Verizon went nuts everywhere else, and directv went nuts with the cost of Sunday ticket.

cable companies have operated on the monopoly principle for too long and I hope they all crash and burn when the internet kicks them out. Fuck em all.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
All cable needs to be phased out as quickly as possible. Comcast went NUTS in cities who couldn’t justify FIOS infrastructure, Verizon went nuts everywhere else, and directv went nuts with the cost of Sunday ticket.

cable companies have operated on the monopoly principle for too long and I hope they all crash and burn when the internet kicks them out. Fuck em all.
100% agree with this

Old Bay

Veteran
Let's do this, boys.

s8inmS.jpg

Tank

Hall of Famer
Good feeling about the offense for this game. Thinking we click off of the mini bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.