• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Anyone else watching this and thinking there is zero chance we are a legit playoff team? There’s so much parity this year I bet we get in but I have no expectation we do much. Really sucks , just a few healthy bodies on the OLine and this is a different season. Also, WTF Lamar , come on bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We make waaay toooo many mistakes. From offense to defense we are very inconsistent

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Why do the Browns have those numbers on their helmets? Looks so weird

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Except that did not work not because of the defender but because of Bateman.

Also, I guess we are ignoring the multiple people who say the opposite about Roman because experts who do not fit your narrative, however irrelevant it is on this play, don't count. It doesn't matter if the routes are easy to defend or not because the defenders did not defend that route, Bateman did. Bateman blew the play.
The problem is that the routes are on top of eachother and it fucks everything up in more than one way, that play being an example, and this is far from the first time this exact thing has happened, it just hasn’t resulted in a pick before which is just dumb luck up until now

Status
Not open for further replies.