• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar is becoming extremely bad. Wow. I don’t know if we break the bank for that

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar just playing stupid now. This ain’t back yard football my guy

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did anyone notice the guy on the sideline after the flubbed snap motioning for Lamar to calm down? This is an issue.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Did anyone notice the guy on the sideline after the flubbed snap motioning for Lamar to calm down? This is an issue.
I saw that

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar now leads the NFL in interceptions

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Lamar needs to throw the ball away sometimes. Just too much trust in Andrews there to make a play, he got lucky last week but this week the Steelers took advantage of a poor throw/decision.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Lamar is just not playing smart football at all and it’s terrible, he always had great football iq and it seems like since we’ve turned the ravens into Lamar’s ravens he’s been losing that iq, just forcing constantly. He HAS to be better than that, it’s inexcusable and he’s doing it A LOT and soon it’s gonna be hard to defend the guy with his decision making.

Tank

Hall of Famer
LJ has gotta be smarter, play with some situational awareness. Take some smart pills! lol

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's at the point where I now cringe every time he passes. I don't get this shit with him at times.
I agree. good every time he drops back you hold your breath.
He is holding the football to long. Not seeing the flats at all

Status
Not open for further replies.