• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Lamar is just not playing smart football at all and it’s terrible, he always had great football iq and it seems like since we’ve turned the ravens into Lamar’s ravens he’s been losing that iq, just forcing constantly. He HAS to be better than that, it’s inexcusable and he’s doing it A LOT and soon it’s gonna be hard to defend the guy with his decision making.

I'm big on letting young qbs make their mistakes early. If this is the approach they wanted they should have tried this earlier in his career to learn his limitations. Sometimes qbs have to go thru this to get better. Part of the problem is this is his 4th year.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
3rd & 11 and you throw a short screen. SMH!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar had Mark wide open lol

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope the scouting department is working on Koch replacement. I can’t see him hanging on another year

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
That INT on that last drive that was hot....KILLED THE RAVENS OFFENSIVE MOMENTUM!

Let's see how long it takes them to get it back. So far, since tossing that INT from Lamar:

1....3&out

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everytime Lamar audibles on long downs.. it’s just a screen to Hollywood. Hollywood must have a incentive in his contract for catches. Jesus

JAAM

Hall of Famer

marklar

Pro Bowler
I hope that unblocked Brown screen on evey 3rd down is setting up some fake later on.... if not, the that is a WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.