• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Other games)

Argentina Raven

Practice Squad
Did the refs just screw over the Bills by making sure the Bills don't get the ball back? The Bills should have got the ball back but the clock stopped for some odd reason then they added more time to the clock. That was confusing.

he stopped because matt milano was "injured", supposedly they had to remove a time-out due to that situation, not having, the clock was reset with 40 seconds.
They wanted to do one of the old bill, but it went wrong

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Anyway... that 4th & 14 the Patriots ran a cover zero. Josh Allen failed to beat the cover zero, will he get the same criticism as Lamar? No.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
he stopped because matt milano was "injured", supposedly they had to remove a time-out due to that situation, not having, the clock was reset with 40 seconds.
They wanted to do one of the old bill, but it went wrong

Yeah I didn't know what was happening because they let all that clock run down and the play clock was at 9 when they stopped it suddenly so I was confused. I had the Manningcast and they didn't seem to know what was going on either.

Anyway... that 4th & 14 the Patriots ran a cover zero. Josh Allen failed to beat the cover zero, will he get the same criticism as Lamar? No.

Weather makes it a very different scenario. There's a reason Mac only threw it 3 times

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If this Ravens team would've faced this Pats team, I don't know if we score more than 7 points. Hopefully we're good to go next season because we play the AFC East next year. IIRC, the game should be in NE as well.

If this Ravens team would've faced this Pats team, I don't know if we score more than 7 points. Hopefully we're good to go next season because we play the AFC East next year. IIRC, the game should be in NE as well.

Doubt we'd get 7 unless we get 2 safeties or something

JO_75

Hall of Famer
LMAO.... the fact the Detroit Lions and the Jaguars still have a shot to make the playoffs and the Texans do not just summarizes how backward this whole season has been.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
45 mph winds but he did miss an open Diggs the play earlier. Their fans are mostly complaining about running the ball and wasted plays, they don’t go after Josh the way we go after Lamar