• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 13 Discussion (Other games)

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I will take a bailout no call followed by a historic kick over whatever the fuck I just seen the Vikings let happen.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well the Lions finally get in the win column. Justin Jefferson had 200 yards receiving and they lost lol.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Only the Houston Texans, have been eliminated from playoff contention thus far. The Jaguars can be eliminated if the Broncos win or tie tonight. Yet, the 1-10-1 Lions still have a shot. I'm rooting for the Lions as long as they are in contention to somehow make it.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Now I want to see the Lions win out and somehow make the playoffs....

Speaking of week 14, I DO NOT CARE HOW BORING TNF might be, you NEED to initiate the weekly other games thread. We can not fuck up the flow. Ya heard? Good.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Speaking of week 14, I DO NOT CARE HOW BORING TNF might be, you NEED to initiate the weekly other games thread. We can not fuck up the flow. Ya heard? Good.

Well this week it's Steelers/Vikings so it may be boring but we need to be rooting for our brothers in Purple to use that anger from losing to the Lions and take it out on the Steelers. I'm working on it already so it's ready to go.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Let's Go Bills! If the Bills win tomorrow night, the Titans would regain control of the 1 Seed in the AFC.... during their BYE week.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Patriots losing will make me happier, especially if Mac Jones plays bad. Patriot fans on r/nfl and YouTube are saying Jones is better than Lamar

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Patriots lead 11-7 in the third quarter. You can tell the winds are impacting the play, even the punts aren't going as far as they usually do.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bellicheck jerking himself off by not throwing a single pass, and they’re still gonna win. Boston fans will masturbate to this win for years proclaiming the genius of Bellicheck

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Did the refs just screw over the Bills by making sure the Bills don't get the ball back? The Bills should have got the ball back but the clock stopped for some odd reason then they added more time to the clock. That was confusing.