• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

A Question for Ravens Fans

You guys ever been to Lambeau for a game against us? How was your experience compared to other stadiums? You guys think it was one of the best or worst stadiums in the league? You guys think our fans were pleasant compared to Steeler fans lol? Anyone have any good stories about Lambeau? How bout what did you guys think of the city of Green Bay?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
You guys ever been to Lambeau for a game against us? How was your experience compared to other stadiums? You guys think it was one of the best or worst stadiums in the league? You guys think our fans were pleasant compared to Steeler fans lol? Anyone have any good stories about Lambeau? How bout what did you guys think of the city of Green Bay?
No, I don’t know too much about Green Bay except the Packers are my Stepson’s favorite team. He was so upset when they were eliminated from the playoffs. He has a cheesehead fedora.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Naw! I never been to Wisconsin and have no desire to go there. I have friends that are Packers fans, that's about as far as it goes for me. Plus, I've seen those old school "bleachers" ya'll have like we're back in high school. Sorry, I just can't do it! :crying:

Naw! I never been to Wisconsin and have no desire to go there. I have friends that are Packers fans, that's about as far as it goes for me. Plus, I've seen those old school "bleachers" ya'll have like we're back in high school. Sorry, I just can't do it! :crying:

You guys are always welcome up here. I would love to visit your stadium someday.

I have no plans to visit Lambeau. When I travel for a Ravens game I want some other things in town to entertain me ( in case the game is as entertaining as the London one was) and I can't think of anything in Wisconsin that would do it... come to think of it I can't think of anything in Wisconsin period.

I have no plans to visit Lambeau. When I travel for a Ravens game I want some other things in town to entertain me ( in case the game is as entertaining as the London one was) and I can't think of anything in Wisconsin that would do it... come to think of it I can't think of anything in Wisconsin period.
Plenty of stuff to do in Wisconsin. Hunting, Fishing, Snowmobiling, I mean you name it its there.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
It is on my list.

Want to go as well, but not sure if i want to go to an early season game or try and make it to one of those classic cold games.

Trying to do a new stadium each year, but didn't stick to it this year. Funny thing is I live in South Florida. I've managed 2 or 3 Bucs games, but haven't been to one Dolphins game.

Tru11

Practice Squad
went to london to see the ravens for the first time.

ill leave the stadium experience at that.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unfortunately no. But, it should be a no brainer that you guys are far more pleasant than Steeler fans! Look at you and then look at a typical Steeler fan! Enough said.;)

K-Dog

MVP
Want to go as well, but not sure if i want to go to an early season game or try and make it to one of those classic cold games.

Trying to do a new stadium each year, but didn't stick to it this year. Funny thing is I live in South Florida. I've managed 2 or 3 Bucs games, but haven't been to one Dolphins game.

Oh it would have to be December football.

If I am gonna do it I might as well go big.

Plenty of stuff to do in Wisconsin. Hunting, Fishing, Snowmobiling, I mean you name it its there.
I'm a fan of the great indoors. Museums and historical sites are more my jam.
Snowmobiling is a lot of fun though. You have improved my opinion of the entire state (by a very small margin) by pointing that out.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Not at all. You guys only see the Vikes every 4 years so you don't know. You play the Pats though almost every year. Your opinion would change if you played them often lol.
This is very true, however all you need to do is go on patsfans.com to see what we are talking about.