• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

A Question for Ravens Fans

This is very true, however all you need to do is go on patsfans.com to see what we are talking about.
We will always have a Superbowl win over New England to brag about. I hope Brady and Billy Boy go down hard Saturday night. Yes I know what Patriot fans are like. I worked with one and he thought they were entitled to winning.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is very true, however all you need to do is go on patsfans.com to see what we are talking about.
My brother in law is a Pats fan from Connecticut and he’s super chill. They aren’t all the worst.

Plus my boy @Pats is pretty cool too.

But with that being said, fuck all of those bitches on that patsfans board. A bunch of fucking pricks that think they’re better then everyone else. It’s easy to talk trash behind a keyboard. I wish they’d say shit like that to my face. Fucking bitches. Fuck pats fans.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We will always have a Superbowl win over New England to brag about. I hope Brady and Billy Boy go down hard Saturday night. Yes I know what Patriot fans are like. I worked with one and he thought they were entitled to winning.
He probably doesn’t realize that the packers have more championships than the Pats.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think you need to change that sig... Or did you put it there after the loss for added effect?

That sig was prior to the game cause that was how I felt when the NFL flexed our game from 1pm to 4:30pm on New Year's Eve. I'll change it when something else hits me....that's how I do!

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
My brother in law is a Pats fan from Connecticut and he’s super chill. They aren’t all the worst.

Plus my boy @Pats is pretty cool too.

But with that being said, fuck all of those bitches on that patsfans board. A bunch of fucking pricks that think they’re better then everyone else. It’s easy to talk trash behind a keyboard. I wish they’d say shit like that to my face. Fucking bitches. Fuck pats fans.

They aren't all the worst, but I live in CT and can tell you that the majority of Pats fans around here are pompous ass-hats that think their team winning the Super Bowl is a formality every year. I think I actually enjoy the Steelers fans in the area more.

flynismo

Practice Squad
Been there twice. GB has the best fans in the NFL*. Cheese curds are nasty af though, don't care how many times you Wisconsonians try to convince me otherwise :D

* Yes, Ravens fans included. I wish our fan base were half as accommodating and knowledgeable.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Been there twice. GB has the best fans in the NFL*. Cheese curds are nasty af though, don't care how many times you Wisconsonians try to convince me otherwise :D

* Yes, Ravens fans included. I wish our fan base were half as accommodating and knowledgeable.
Hey o. Whazzup?

Geez guys why the underhand shots on my team and state lol.
Really ... You're out here being nice and trying to spark conversation and people dissing your team/state. You could be like, yeah, I'd love to go see the Ravens at M&T, but there's no real history there and I don't feel like risking getting shot.

I spent 10 years in the Minneapolis area and should have had take advantage then. Those were the early parenting years, so getting away to just go downtown to see a Vikings game was hard enough LOL. While the day to day fighting the cold and snow can suck, being able to enjoy the outdoors and experience that otherworldly cold I actually found intriguing. Not for the faint of heart though ...

First thing I did was buy a pair of hockey skates and would go regularly in the winter to the neighborhood outdoor rink. What a concept ... anywhere you lived, there was always a rink outside within a mile or two with some high school kid hired to keep a warming house open and groom the ice. Xcountry skiing too. Not as much a "motorhead" so the whole snowmobiling and ice fishing thing I only did here or there if a friend had the means to take me out.

I'd love to go to Lambeau ... but I just don't see it happening. it is hard to find the cash to do significant travel, so it has to be something the whole family is into. Wisconsin is a long way to go to catch a game and given my family doesn't give a shit about football, it just isn't very likely.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Really ... You're out here being nice and trying to spark conversation and people dissing your team/state. You could be like, yeah, I'd love to go see the Ravens at M&T, but there's no real history there and I don't feel like risking getting shot.

I spent 10 years in the Minneapolis area and should have had take advantage then. Those were the early parenting years, so getting away to just go downtown to see a Vikings game was hard enough LOL. While the day to day fighting the cold and snow can suck, being able to enjoy the outdoors and experience that otherworldly cold I actually found intriguing. Not for the faint of heart though ...

First thing I did was buy a pair of hockey skates and would go regularly in the winter to the neighborhood outdoor rink. What a concept ... anywhere you lived, there was always a rink outside within a mile or two with some high school kid hired to keep a warming house open and groom the ice. Xcountry skiing too. Not as much a "motorhead" so the whole snowmobiling and ice fishing thing I only did here or there if a friend had the means to take me out.

I'd love to go to Lambeau ... but I just don't see it happening. it is hard to find the cash to do significant travel, so it has to be something the whole family is into. Wisconsin is a long way to go to catch a game and given my family doesn't give a shit about football, it just isn't very likely.
Maybe your folk like ice fishing? They can do that while you're freezing your ass at Lambeau :p

K-Dog

MVP

Fly !!!!
Welcome back.
Sweet Jesus, we need your intelligence and input around here.

Maybe your folk like ice fishing? They can do that while you're freezing your ass at Lambeau :p
My wife spent 8 of the 10 years in Minnesota asking when in the hell we can we move to a place where you can't drive a car on a 5 ft thick sheet of ice on a lake ... My daughter was born there, so maybe its in her blood LOL doubt it.

K-Dog

MVP
My wife spent 8 of the 10 years in Minnesota asking when in the hell we can we move to a place where you can't drive a car on a 5 ft thick sheet of ice on a lake ... My daughter was born there, so maybe its in her blood LOL doubt it.
I have family in Minnesota. I have not been up there in a lot of years though.
Ice fishing is a good time.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Ayo! After the season we just had, needed to stop in and make sure nobody is on suicide watch :lol:
Eh........Next year my man we gonna have some receivers that can catch and less than 20 players on IR. Kickin ass and takin names! lol

K-Dog

MVP
Sup K! So uh...nothing has changed i take it? :smoke:
Same ol' same ol'.
Fire every coach. Cut every player.
Terminate the entire front office. People here can run the team themselves and win the next fifteen Super Bowls.

Nothing new.