• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I want him cut. Fuck the “but he might be good at LG” thing, his effort is pathetic consistently.
Hes not even that good of LG. Like I don't think he's good anywhere on the OL. He's such a liability. I mean they seriously have to consider giving someone else a chance. Him and Villinueva make a pathetic duo.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
All out blitz... Greg Roman knew just what to call.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like that they fought back.

Nice to see them feed Bateman who clearly needs the ball more. He is no less the 3rd option on a team that features Brown and Andrews. Nothing wrong with Watkins but he is not Bateman

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I don't know if that was Roman or Huntley not letting the play develop. Even I assume Roman wouldn't be dumb enough to call that play on 4th and 6.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was there any effort to run a rub In front of Bateman's defender on that slant? Couldn't see

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I had a bad feeling as soon as Huntley missed Brown deep on 1st down. I don’t like the call to take a shit when all you need is 3 and your QB has no deep ball touch.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Lamar can come back this season...Bateman has officially moved past watkins on the depth chart. I don’t want to see watkins steal anymore of Bateman’s reps

Status
Not open for further replies.