• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Packers

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
What Adams is gonna do to our secondary is what DeVonta Smith did to the Ohio State secondary in the Nat'l Championship.

The Packers are really good on both sides of the ball right now. It's hard to see the path to victory in this one given the state of the roster. I guess Huntley has to ball out and the passing game has to click. And then maybe Davante Adams oversleeps and misses the flight.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Packers are really good on both sides of the ball right now. It's hard to see the path to victory in this one given the state of the roster. I guess Huntley has to ball out and the passing game has to click. And then maybe Davante Adams oversleeps and misses the flight.

we’ll have to adjust the game plan defensively with how good davante is vs press with his releases - given we don’t have marlon anymore to shadow him we surely can’t go man with no help as much as we normally would

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
we’ll have to adjust the game plan defensively with how good davante is vs press with his releases - given we don’t have marlon anymore to shadow him we surely can’t go man with no help as much as we normally would
or maybe Ed Reed wants to play one more game.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve watched a ton of nfl this year, Green Bay is the best team in the league and will win the super bowl, we will lose by 50

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Aaron reportedly suffered a setback with his toe. Let’s see if he plays. If not, I’m prepared to make Jordan Love a household name

greggorT5

Practice Squad
if it wasnt for lamar i would put money on ravens W here with the our run offense on sportsbetting3.com. Vikings really made it tough for them the whole game and had them to win that one. they still havent sorted that out from last year.

Last edited: