• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Packers

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
if it wasnt for lamar i would put money on ravens W here with the our run offense. Vikings really made it tough for them the whole game and had them to win that one. they still havent sorted that out from last year.
Our run offense sucks

rossihunter2

Staff Member
if it wasnt for lamar i would put money on ravens W here with the our run offense. Vikings really made it tough for them the whole game and had them to win that one. they still havent sorted that out from last year.

then you're not up to date with the ravens lol

Lamar's availability to play is very much in doubt this week with an ankle sprain
And the ravens running game has been pretty awful this year

then you're not up to date with the ravens lol

Lamar's availability to play is very much in doubt this week with an ankle sprain
And the ravens running game has been pretty awful this year

I think he's saying that he's not backing us due to Lamar not playing and we our run game is highly dependent on him. Most would be surprised to see we have the third most run yards but Lamar has about half of those.

Last edited:
I typically watch Ravens games alone as they are either early morning or during business hours. Any way I am going to my Packers mates house to watch this, not looking forward to it all. Might fake COVID.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
So harbaugh says he’s expecting Lamar to play this one, I’d rather he didn’t…

It's been reported as an ankle injury right? You can't come back from that in a week. It might not be popular but I'd save him for the Bengals game where the division will be on the line (also 1st rd home game)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
welcome to the boards.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can we pull out 2 wins from the last 5 games? That's what i figure we need to do to make the playoffs. Rams,Steelers? I don't think it will be this one. We really needed that Steelers or the last Browns game.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

this just added a ton of stress to the end of my week that i did not want lol
was expecting a nice easy week with zero pressure because huntley's the starter and we're expecting to lose lol

now i'm gonna worry all week about lamar's ankle and whether we're rushing him back, whether it's worth him playing if this season's crashing and burning the way it is etc. etc.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can we pull out 2 wins from the last 5 games? That's what i figure we need to do to make the playoffs. Rams,Steelers? I don't think it will be this one. We really needed that Steelers or the last Browns game.

Our main hope are beating Cincy and Pitt. If we don't beat Cincy they got the super tiebreaker cuz of their sweep over us.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

this just added a ton of stress to the end of my week that i did not want lol
was expecting a nice easy week with zero pressure because huntley's the starter and we're expecting to lose lol

now i'm gonna worry all week about lamar's ankle and whether we're rushing him back, whether it's worth him playing if this season's crashing and burning the way it is etc. etc.
Fuck that. If he says he's good to play, then I'm fine with him playing. Go for it all and yes, I'm well aware that he could get hurt on some unlucky shit. Given how this season has gone by, fuck it......why not. Add more misery why won't you. Every game counts......

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'd rather Lamar not play, start Huntley and give Lamar a week to prepare for the stretch run of Cincy, Rams & Steelers. A less mobile Lamar is not a good Lamar at all.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck that. If he says he's good to play, then I'm fine with him playing. Go for it all and yes, I'm well aware that he could get hurt on some unlucky shit. Given how this season has gone by, fuck it......why not. Add more misery why won't you. Every game counts......
I agree, fuck it. Also Delvin Cook just put up 200 yards and 2 TDs on a separated shoulder