• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Favorite Win of 2017 and Worst Loss

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m still pissed about the worst loss, I’ll get back to you later.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
3 shutout wins was best...but don't think they put us anywhere near the 2000 ravens, cuz we hammered teams in distress.

the worst was getting manhandled by the leagues worst stat offense in week 17 when having everything to play for at home and our coaches sent us out flat. To me, that stands out as impeachable. Right there...new staff

K-Dog

MVP
Best. Week one.
Ravens 20 Bengals zip.
The Bengals have been a thorn in our side more often than not. To see our defense THAT dominant right out of the gate at what I presumed was a worthy opponent. I was super stoked for the season to come.

Worst. Week three Jags.
Still riding high. I absolutely though we were THE team to be feared this season.
Man, this day was beyond embarrassing. We could not do ANYTHING right. ( Including the National Anthem) I really don't think I ever saw the Ravens play a more pathetic game.
There were zero, zero highlights.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Best. Week one.
Ravens 20 Bengals zip.
The Bengals have been a thorn in our side more often than not. To see our defense THAT dominant right out of the gate at what I presumed was a worthy opponent. I was super stoked for the season to come.

Worst. Week three Jags.
Still riding high. I absolutely though we were THE team to be feared this season.
Man, this day was beyond embarrassing. We could not do ANYTHING right. ( Including the National Anthem) I really don't think I ever saw the Ravens play a more pathetic game.
There were zero, zero highlights.
1b338818e097f664b83a31fd2d507cdbe6d96a50090dbb7a111a116c646b6aa0.jpg

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I won't get over Week 17 until we draw blood against the Bengals and make them pay for what they did.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
i dnt really care about week 17 cause even with a win, we werent gonna make any serious noise in the playoffs. The worst lost had to be the titans, idk how tf we lost to them

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I won't get over Week 17 until we draw blood against the Bengals and make them pay for what they did.

In a year where the Bengals were down, we finally finish the season at home against them, fighting for a fucking playoff spot... AND WE STILL FUCKING LOSE. I have no reason to believe we'll "draw blood" against them next season. The funny thing is, they don't seem to play us anywhere near as physical as they do the Steelers. This team's a joke.

I concur with the Bengals loss but for me as well the loss that hurt nearly as much was the loss against Pitt on SNF. We had the opportunity to put ourselves on the map and we blew a 10 point lead with 6 minutes left in the game. If we had won that game we probably wouldn't have to care much about week 17.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I concur with the Bengals loss but for me as well the loss that hurt nearly as much was the loss against Pitt on SNF. We had the opportunity to put ourselves on the map and we blew a 10 point lead with 6 minutes left in the game. If we had won that game we probably wouldn't have to care much about week 17.

we could have been in the hunt for the division title with that win and would have had to shit the bed ridiculously dramatically to not get into the playoffs - we probably could have rested players or coasted vs the bengals and got in... at worst the steelers wouldnt have had a bye either and likely would have had to beat the titans or bills just to face the jags in jacksonville...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i dnt really care about week 17 cause even with a win, we werent gonna make any serious noise in the playoffs. The worst lost had to be the titans, idk how tf we lost to them
You said we had no chance this year.