• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Favorite Win of 2017 and Worst Loss

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
did we? We went 8-8 lost every playoff team and got kicked out the offs on a 4th and 12 td pass
We went 9-7, not 8-8 and were one play from the playoffs. I don’t care who we played, the weeks from the bye week we played pretty well.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
We went 9-7, not 8-8 and were one play from the playoffs. I don’t care who we played, the weeks from the bye week we played pretty well.
playing good weeks from bye meanw nothing! No way in this world we had a shot at SB like some say! we just werent ready this year and thats very easy to see. Not knocking people on believing in us but sometimes you gotta sit back and realize that we arent that good

Sooky

Pro Bowler
playing good weeks from bye meanw nothing! No way in this world we had a shot at SB like some say! we just werent ready this year and thats very easy to see. Not knocking people on believing in us but sometimes you gotta sit back and realize that we arent that good
This team was rolling near the end of the season and you could tell the offense was going to put up points. Unfortunately the defense let up and in my opinion way under-performed based off of the talent on that defense and stuff invested in that defense. In my opinion the Ravens were up there as one of the more well rounded teams at the end of the season. Unfortunately a bad start of the season haunted the team at the end.

I think this team really did struggle and the first half was one of the worse teams in the league but they corrected and I really do believe they had a chance to make a run. But you have to get there first. I definitely think they would have made it if they didn't experience so many injuries early on, as well as losing their best player (Jimmy Smith) late in the season. Injuries happen but it is annoying hearing Steelers fans complain that their team lost because of the Shazier injury when we have probably 15+ more players than they do on IR.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
This team was rolling near the end of the season and you could tell the offense was going to put up points. Unfortunately the defense let up and in my opinion way under-performed based off of the talent on that defense and stuff invested in that defense. In my opinion the Ravens were up there as one of the more well rounded teams at the end of the season. Unfortunately a bad start of the season haunted the team at the end.

I think this team really did struggle and the first half was one of the worse teams in the league but they corrected and I really do believe they had a chance to make a run. But you have to get there first. I definitely think they would have made it if they didn't experience so many injuries early on, as well as losing their best player (Jimmy Smith) late in the season. Injuries happen but it is annoying hearing Steelers fans complain that their team lost because of the Shazier injury when we have probably 15+ more players than they do on IR.
dont matter if we were healthy imo! our offense would not get the job done in the playoffs. Regardless out defense would still be inconsistent.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We could have won one game. There is a reason you have to play the games. No one is guaranteed a victory in this league.

I'm also pulling for a Jags-Vikings SB. I don't have anything against the Eagles, but their fans are generally despicable people. Also, the Vikes are our "purple bros". lol

Not me. We totally hate the Vikings. I also hate New England as much as them though so hoping for a Eagles Jaguars Superbowl. I like seeing Philly do well and the Jags too. The only reason I wanted Pittsburgh to take down the Jags just cause I thought they had a better chance to beat the Patriots but I hope Jacksonville can take them.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not me. We totally hate the Vikings. I also hate New England as much as them though so hoping for a Eagles Jaguars Superbowl. I like seeing Philly do well and the Jags too. The only reason I wanted Pittsburgh to take down the Jags just cause I thought they had a better chance to beat the Patriots but I hope Jacksonville can take them.

Pitt can't beat NE. Pressure beats Brady and for that you need Jax.

Also the Eagles are going to destroy Minnesota. The Vikings have to travel on the road and play a Big Boy Defense. It isn't the defense they just seen in New Orleans. Also Philly has HFA and the crowd behind them. Case Keenum going up against that tough Eagles defense is going to be tough. If Matt Ryan can only put up 10 points on that defense I don't see Keenum doing much lol. Also the Vikings are explosive on turf but now they are out of their comfy dome playing outside on grass. Eagles have the advantage in this one by far. It is going to be a tough day for the Vikings. I cant wait to watch Philly take em to the woodshed lol.

The bad news is Nick Foles has to go up against a tough Vikings defense. I don't see that going well for him either. Their defense is much tougher then the Falcons defense. I can see him turning the ball over and that's what the Vikings need in order to win this game.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also the Eagles are going to destroy Minnesota. The Vikings have to travel on the road and play a Big Boy Defense. It isn't the defense they just seen in New Orleans. Also Philly has HFA and the crowd behind them. Case Keenum going up against that tough Eagles defense is going to be tough. If Matt Ryan can only put up 10 points on that defense I don't see Keenum doing much lol. Also the Vikings are explosive on turf but now they are out of their comfy dome playing outside on grass. Eagles have the advantage in this one by far. It is going to be a tough day for the Vikings. I cant wait to watch Philly take em to the woodshed lol.

On the flip-side, the Eagles have to play the team that is coming off a historic win and has a chance to play the Super Bowl in their own building. It's almost like the Vikes are a "team of destiny" this year (much like the Ravens in 2012 when Jacoby caught the "Mile High Miracle"). I expect the Vikes to be fired up and if the Eagles aren't prepared then they're going to dig themselves a hole early.

I still love you guys despite you pulling for the Vikings lol. Its understandable because they aren't in your division let alone conference and you play them once every 4 years. Hard to hate a team that way.

On the flip-side, the Eagles have to play the team that is coming off a historic win and has a chance to play the Super Bowl in their own building. It's almost like the Vikes are a "team of destiny" this year (much like the Ravens in 2012 when Jacoby caught the "Mile High Miracle"). I expect the Vikes to be fired up and if the Eagles aren't prepared then they're going to dig themselves a hole early.
I cant disagree there either. I see Philly fans really talking crap on the Vikings site saying they are going to win before the game is even played.