• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams]

JO_75

Hall of Famer
LMAO... How dare Matt Nagy criticize an official who is weak and spineless and can't take being criticized for doing a terrible job. Please Nagy, before you are fired go off on the officiating and the league.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I remember last year's Raiders vs. Dolphins and how badly they choked in the clutch. I said what I said.

I remember that game too! Lol!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tell him to come play for a real squad and I'm sorry.

I cheer him on when he doesn't play the Ravens and I'm rooting against the Bears tonight cause of a friend of mine that is a CowBUMS fan that is talking smack against the Ravens. I need the Vikings to win to advance to 7-7 and a few other NFC teams to win as well to keep pace with the CowBUMS and hope for a few COWBUMS losses in the process.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Washington has been eliminated from winning the NFC East with the loss. They now can only get in the playoffs via wild card.

I was rooting for the Eagles, not the WFT. I don't care about them. Lol!

I need the Eagles to keep winning and another loss or two for those CowBUMS due to a friend that is their fan who keeps talking smack about Lamar and the Ravens. He's always happy when the Ravens lose and he roots for our foes (i.e., steelers, browns, bengals) to keep winning and whenever we play them. Now, he's siding with the Bengals to win the division so I'm siding with the Eagles to at least make the playoffs from his division along with those CowBUMS.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This is the blatant missed DPI call on the Rams people were talking about. I didn't watch the game, so this was the first time seeing the actual play. Similar to the NFC Championship Game against the Saints, the refs allow the Rams to bulldoze over a receiver and get away with it. Then DeeJay Dallas, the one who was ran over by the Rams player was complaining about there being no flag and the ref penalizes HIM for complaining about a terrible no call. WTF is wrong with these officials?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This is the blatant missed DPI call on the Rams people were talking about. I didn't watch the game, so this was the first time seeing the actual play. Similar to the NFC Championship Game against the Saints, the refs allow the Rams to bulldoze over a receiver and get away with it. Then DeeJay Dallas, the one who was ran over by the Rams player was complaining about there being no flag and the ref penalizes HIM for complaining about a terrible no call. WTF is wrong with these officials?

Shameful on the refs.

I was rooting for the Eagles, not the WFT. I don't care about them. Lol!

I need the Eagles to keep winning and another loss or two for those CowBUMS due to a friend that is their fan who keeps talking smack about Lamar and the Ravens. He's always happy when the Ravens lose and he roots for our foes (i.e., steelers, browns, bengals) to keep winning and whenever we play them. Now, he's siding with the Bengals to win the division so I'm siding with the Eagles to at least make the playoffs from his division along with those CowBUMS.
I'm in a similar situation but it's an Eagles fan who takes every opportunity to trash Lamar. I've decided to treat this person like an internet troll and avoid talking about football in their presence.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm in a similar situation but it's an Eagles fan who takes every opportunity to trash Lamar. I've decided to treat this person like an internet troll and avoid talking about football in their presence.

I told my friend (the CowBUMS fan) that he has nothing to do with AFC business. :lol: However, he takes every opportunity to speak ill of Lamar and the Ravens in general. He has for years! We have a fierce rivalry (verbally) with one another every year. This year, he has the advantage but, I am hoping that the WFT can find a way to win on Sunday and that the Cardinals and the Eagles can pull out some "W's" against the CowBUMS going down the stretch. And, I need the Eagles to beat the Giants, WFT, and the CowBUMS to at least put pressure on my friend heading into the playoffs. :cool: