• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Cincinnati

JAAM

Hall of Famer
How is Eli Apple, of all players, talking trash?
Exactly what I was thinking lmao. Did he pick off Lamar in the first meeting?

btw - @EDCburner in there with a clutch ratio for Apple’s bitch ass

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Oh, and Queen replied to that stupid ass tweet lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It’s crucial mekari plays or else we’re in trouble

I heard Mixon is banged up and hopefully he doesn’t play. Usually I want people at there best but he’s a women beater so if he broke his leg got like a pencil I literally wouldn’t give a shit.
it would be great if he can. that being said, Sharpe certainly played better than Phillips, but that's not saying much. His pass blocking was pretty good.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
what did he say. I missed the reply.
He said “you’re worried about the wrong thing”. I’m not sure what that means honestly. You can see it on Queen’s Twitter

redrum52

Hall of Famer
He said “you’re worried about the wrong thing”. I’m not sure what that means honestly. You can see it on Queen’s Twitter

Maybe he thinks the defense steps up this time. They were humbled that last game.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I hate these "must-win" or "win-out" scenarios. I hate them with a passion cause normally, either the Ravens will fail to handle their own business going down the stretch or the teams that they will need "help" from, won't help!

So:

giphy.gif
Fortunately, this wasn't the case the last three years in the final stretch. Hopefully, we can make it four.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
He feels that Lamar will continue this streak of underwhelming performances. I can't necessarily blame him for feeling that way. Typically, teams and fans will feel good about themselves when they're relevant.

Me personally? I don't even give a shit if Lamar has another mid performance SO LONG AS WE WIN. GIVE ME AN UGLY WIN.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hate these "must-win" or "win-out" scenarios. I hate them with a passion cause normally, either the Ravens will fail to handle their own business going down the stretch or the teams that they will need "help" from, won't help!

So:

giphy.gif
Breakout game for Lamar coming