• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Cincinnati

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I wouldn't mind beating them on 4th and 12 with time expiring. Then again, I'd rather not have a heart attack during the game.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just remember doing it to you back during the Mike Wallace days. Maybe in 2013 too

Yeah! Everyone that knows me (on forums), knows that I can't stand that "breakout" term being used for these players because once y'all start throwing that around that particular player seems to disappear in the next game. Y'all cursing these cats! :lol::cool:

Yeah! Everyone that knows me (on forums), knows that I can't stand that "breakout" term being used for these players because once y'all start throwing that around that particular player seems to disappear in the next game. Y'all cursing these cats! :lol::cool:
Your a awesome guy bud!

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar is due for a MVP level game tho and you know it