• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Cincinnati

Simba

Staff Member
Gonna have WRs playing DB to get through the game.

The front 7 is the bigger concern. They might not be good bodies but we at least have bodies to play in the secondary. The front 7 is dangerously low on quantity depending on how a couple injuries play out.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
No and no. Probably should have assumed them out as well but Roman did say it would be big to get Mekari back so hopefully that's a good sign. And would imagine if Tavon can clear he's playing even without practice time. But both could easily be out as well and then we're on to guys like Murray and Worley who literally just signed this week.

Sounds like mekari was a full participant

jboy19

Pro Bowler
The front 7 is the bigger concern. They might not be good bodies but we at least have bodies to play in the secondary. The front 7 is dangerously low on quantity depending on how a couple injuries play out.

It’s no doubt a horrible position to be in and I’m probably grasping at straws, but I guess in a pinch we have two offensive players (Ricard and AV) with NFL defensive line experience. Not a phenomenal situation at LB or Edge though.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It’s no doubt a horrible position to be in and I’m probably grasping at straws, but I guess in a pinch we have two offensive players (Ricard and AV) with NFL defensive line experience. Not a phenomenal situation at LB or Edge though.

ricard coming off an injury will not be playing DL if he plays at all
and AV as the only remaining definitely healthy enough to play tackle of any worth is 100% not playing DL lol

we'll be elevating mack and mckenzie and they'll both play

jboy19

Pro Bowler
ricard coming off an injury will not be playing DL if he plays at all
and AV as the only remaining definitely healthy enough to play tackle of any worth is 100% not playing DL lol

we'll be elevating mack and mckenzie and they'll both play

obviously lol whole practice squad is coming up. Just spitballing though.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joeyflex is going to flex into a cornerback for this game. I hear he’s in Cincy already enjoying his Christmas there.

it's ridiculous lol - they've got 1 player on the covid reserve list and only 9 guys on i/r in total
This game seems like an insurmountable task to win, but this team has been dealing with the injury bug and Covid all season and still finds a way to stay competitive. F@#! the bengals. Tee it up and let’s play! Lol

A1A

Veteran
This game seems like an insurmountable task to win, but this team has been dealing with the injury bug and Covid all season and still finds a way to stay competitive. F@#! the bengals. Tee it up and let’s play! Lol
As long as we keep going for two we got a chance.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Add in our Cincy resident @OURavensFan as well.
I’ll be there combating The Who dey delusions. This will be my second ravens game this year, the other one being the bengals game lol. Hopefully the Louisville Lamar fans make the trip but they may not, we’re gonna be outnumbered , this is the bengals biggest home game in quite some time