• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Cincinnati

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Man that game against the Browns last week was really important. We can't afford to have the same record as the Bengals since the Bengals swept the Steelers and I don't think Cleveland will beat them tbh.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
20211219_223506.jpg

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I think we come out with a win next week. Where there is a will there is a way.
I have been extremely pessimistic on this team since the 4th q of the Steelers game but for some reason I’m confident we win this game. Idfk if it means we make the playoffs but I think we get some much needed revenge here.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I have been extremely pessimistic on this team since the 4th q of the Steelers game but for some reason I’m confident we win this game. Idfk if it means we make the playoffs but I think we get some much needed revenge here.

Honestly I don't know why but I think we win next week too. Just like in 2012, we are doing the bare minimum to win the division lol. It's going to come down to Week 18, the NFL going to have put all AFC North games in one time slot window lol. I think we win next week, lose to the Rams then beat the Steelers to finish 10-7 and win the division.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Held him to a season low didn’t we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crazy. If you asked me prior to the game that we were going to contain Adams and it would be his season low, I would have wanted what you were smoking and paid good money for it.