• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
HE MISSED IT!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Is Taylor really risking injury to Burrow just to rack up the score at this point? Seems dumb to pass on every play at this point

Us injure Burrow? There's a reason we lead the league in almost sacks, we aren't touching Burrow.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Oweh got pissed and just leveled him lol. Good shit

Mark Jackson

Practice Squad
burrow's not really had to do anything to rack everything up
receivers have been completely killing us more than anything
If you don’t think Burrow is the real deal, you’re fooling yourself bro. Don’t let pride keep you from seeing reality my man. Jackson v Burrow for the next 10+ years is going to be a blast to watch. Just not our year this, no big deal. We’ll be back better than ever next year. At least we dont have to watch the Steelers in the playoffs

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
If you don’t think Burrow is the real deal, you’re fooling yourself bro. Don’t let pride keep you from seeing reality my man. Jackson v Burrow for the next 10+ years is going to be a blast to watch. Just not our year this, no big deal. We’ll be back better than ever next year. At least we dont have to watch the Steelers in the playoffs
Idk if Jackson is sustainable

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
He's not discrediting Burrow (as far as I can tell). Just look at what we're dealing with. It's unfathomable how decimated we can be. We expect their offense to smack the shit out of the remnants of this defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.