• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no qualms with Cincy playing till the end. They clearly felt comfortable risking possible injuries so that is their business imho.

I always think that if a defense doesn't want the offense to run up the score on them, they shouldn't let it happen

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Part of that may be in response to the Burrow Pro Bowl snub - let’s face it, he deserved it more than Jackson this year. And I love Jackson but he didn’t have a Pro Bowl year - not even close.
Jackson willed this team to multiple wins snowflake. Go back to Cincy and ban this asshole from this site

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I have no qualms with Cincy playing till the end. They clearly felt comfortable risking possible injuries so that is their business imho.

I always think that if a defense doesn't want the offense to run up the score on them, they shouldn't let it happen
Precisely. In 2019, we ran a fake punt against the Dolphins when we were up huge. I'm not mad at all. The remnants of this defense did nothing to stop Burrow from eclipsing 500 yards AND a franchise record.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have no qualms with Cincy playing till the end. They clearly felt comfortable risking possible injuries so that is their business imho. I always think that if a defense doesn't want the offense to run up the score on them, they shouldn't let it happen

Me either! This is a grown-ass man's game. If you don't like it-stop it!

Mark Jackson

Practice Squad
Jackson willed this team to multiple wins snowflake. Go back to Cincy and ban this asshole from this site[/QUOTE

Hilarious, and you’re calling me the snowflake!?!? You’re ego is so fragile, you can’t see the facts sweetheart. Ive been a Ravens since they moved here from Cleveland you dumb ass. Any objective person knows that Burrow has clearly had a better year than Jackson. Face it homeboy.

Mark Jackson

Practice Squad
Hilarious, and you’re calling me the snowflake!?!? You’re ego is so fragile, you can’t see the facts sweetheart. Ive been a Ravens since they moved here from Cleveland you dumb ass. Any objective person knows that Burrow has clearly had a better year than Jackson. Face it homeboy.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Don’t do the Reddit sweetheart thing

Status
Not open for further replies.