• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Marlon Humphrey Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
There’s countless variables that have to be accounted for that are not in those studies. However I’m not against a cheat meal. It has some advantages and works for some. And it has its disconnects as well. Some things work better for some people. It’s more about the person. Cheat meals can trigger desires for additional cheat meals. If a person can have a couple slices of pizza and return to their program then it’s all cool n good. Some people’s goals are not as aggressive. I know many competing bodybuilders. Most have a cheat meal every week. And some renowned trainers and nutritionists are cool with it including John Parillo and his associate whom is my trainer/nutritionist Todd Sweeney. However any trainer will advise you to sail clear of cheat meals if it tempts you to have additional cheats.
See how easy that was

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Off-season after off-season; it's always one thing after another with these cats. Damn! SMH! :mad: :brickwall:

Tank

Hall of Famer
Off-season after off-season; it's always one thing after another with these cats. Damn! SMH! :mad: :brickwall:
lol....What if we followed you around when you were 21? Think we might have been able to scrape up some dirt? :tmi:

jk...... I hear what you are saying but this one is pretty much BS.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
lol....What if we followed you around when you were 21? Think we might have been able to scrape up some dirt? :tmi:

jk...... I hear what you are saying but this one is pretty much BS.

21? I'm lucky I wasn't seen last weekend...

Tank

Hall of Famer
Go figure..........The Uber driver gamed Marlon and then rumors spread on social media that completely misrepresented what actually happened. what a surprise. :rolleyes:

No settlement for you “Mr. let me bait an NFL player who is drinkin’ and hangin’ with pretty women into a fake fight and get some cash for nuthin’ Uber driver man.” lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.