• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Marlon Humphrey Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
If the Uber driver says, all I want is my charger back, then as a police officer - you get the charger back to the driver and let Humph get busy with his ladies.

If the Sun article is correct, based off the police report, then you may as well change this thread to “Marlon Humphrey Inconvenienced by the University of Alabama Police Department.” lol[/QUOT

When the stories reported the police took the charger back to the driver, never contemplated it was for more than identification. If the police did not maintain a chain of custody thereafter Humpf may have gotten very lucky.

But if Humpf gets off on a procedural technicality, it is an important one, but it doesn't mean he was inconvenienced. Police procedural mistake will not have changed his character.

If the State is stymied with no felony, what the NFL will or will not do becomes more elusive.

Thank god for university police that love the crimson tide!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
When the stories reported the police took the charger back to the driver, never contemplated it was for more than identification. If the police did not maintain a chain of custody thereafter Humpf may have gotten very lucky.

But if Humpf gets off on a procedural technicality, it is an important one, but it doesn't mean he was inconvenienced. Police procedural mistake will not have changed his character.

If the State is stymied with no felony, what the NFL will or will not do becomes more elusive.

Thank god for university police that love the crimson tide!
It is possible The Sun is reporting wrong. I was joking about Humph’s travel, time, money which is actually a fairly big inconvenience.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Even if convicted I don’t think it’s a cuttable offense for Humph. Maybe not even suspendable. But it’s a bad look for him. Drunk and showing off for women and bullying Uber drivers. It’s thuggish!!

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
True. We'll never feel true power, like that time you rep'ed 325 1000 times on the bench. Because that requires lean muscle and no fat.

I think you mean 315 or 425?? Far More common weight numbers on a bar at any given time. And Actually most powerlifters tend to have a little fat on them with the muscle. But I’m really not that into how much I can lift. Being lean Muscular and symmetrical is far more important to me than how much I can bench. I mean sometimes it’s fun to max out. But it’s not my primary goal. Getting stronger is a collateral effect. The art of symmetry is what inspires my passion and goals.

Last edited:

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I think you mean 315 or 425?? Far More common weight numbers on a bar at any given time. And Actually most powerlifters tend to have a little fat on them with the muscle. But I’m really not that into how much I can lift. Being lean Muscular and symmetrical is far more important to me than how much I can bench. I mean sometimes it’s fun to max out. But it’s not my primary goal. Getting stronger is a collateral effect. The art of symmetry is what inspires my passion and goals.

Word

jboy19

Pro Bowler

We go hard at Planet Fitness

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I thought it was a joke when I first heard about their pizza night.
It all depends on how serious you are. Even if they have a pizza night, it doesn’t mean you have to partake. I think it’s actually a nice thing that they throw get togethers. It doesn’t have to be a muscle gym to get a good workout. Before I quit my membership and started working out at home I had a membership at Ballys. Joined in college at Jack Lalanne on Long Island. It’s the same type of place as Planet Fitness.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
I thought it was a joke when I first heard about their pizza night.
There are actually studies that show people who have a cheat day and occasionally eat pizza or something similar are much more likely to stick to their fitness/diet goals and tended to lose more weight over time than their counterparts who were more strict.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
There are actually studies that show people who have a cheat day and occasionally eat pizza or something similar are much more likely to stick to their fitness/diet goals and tended to lose more weight over time than their counterparts who were more strict.

There’s countless variables that have to be accounted for that are not in those studies. However I’m not against a cheat meal. It has some advantages and works for some. And it has its disconnects as well. Some things work better for some people. It’s more about the person. Cheat meals can trigger desires for additional cheat meals. If a person can have a couple slices of pizza and return to their program then it’s all cool n good. Some people’s goals are not as aggressive. I know many competing bodybuilders. Most have a cheat meal every week. And some renowned trainers and nutritionists are cool with it including John Parillo and his associate whom is my trainer/nutritionist Todd Sweeney. However any trainer will advise you to sail clear of cheat meals if it tempts you to have additional cheats.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
There’s countless variables that have to be accounted for that are not in those studies. However I’m not against a cheat meal. It has some advantages and works for some. And it has its disconnects as well. Some things work better for some people. It’s more about the person. Cheat meals can trigger desires for additional cheat meals. If a person can have a couple slices of pizza and return to their program then it’s all cool n good. Some people’s goals are not as aggressive. I know many competing bodybuilders. Most have a cheat meal every week. And some renowned trainers and nutritionists are cool with it including John Parillo and his associate whom is my trainer/nutritionist Todd Sweeney. However any trainer will advise you to sail clear of cheat meals if it tempts you to have additional cheats.
I have to say... maybe the most reasonable thing I've ever seen you post.

And I agree. How bout that.

Status
Not open for further replies.