• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
New Orleans keeps their playoff chances alive. Green Bay Packers can clinch Home Field in the NFC tonight with a win against the Vikings. The Eagles can clinch a playoff spot with a Vikings loss leaving the 49ers and Saints battling for that final wild card spot. While the AFC is still going to be a cluster.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dallas using all three of their timeouts prior to the 2 minute warning essentially means Arizona can put this away and next week it will either be the Rams or Cardinals who will win the NFC West. The Browns being eliminated from the playoffs and the Bengals wrapping up the North makes tomorrow's game pointless. I'm assuming the Browns beating the Steelers eliminates them from playoff contention.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Davante Adams had 118 Yards... in the first half. Receivers just going off as of late, quite incredible. Can't believe the Vikings season came to an end all because of COVID. I guess COVID hates teams who wear Purple.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Davante Adams had 118 Yards... in the first half. Receivers just going off as of late, quite incredible. Can't believe the Vikings season came to an end all because of COVID. I guess COVID hates teams who wear Purple.

tbf kirk cousins has been declining the vaccine and relying on perspex to keep him covid-free even during the recent outbreaks - it was inevitable this would happen to at least 1 team... (could have been wentz too if the CDC hadnt changed their guidance)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Manning Cast should be interesting... too bad they didn't ask Rivers to join them. Would have been fun hearing Eli & Rivers talk about the 2004 Draft again.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i have missed the manning cast - but it really is at its best when it's just them (or at least someone with them who keeps them engaged in what's happening in the game)

brought bill cowher on and the game's become way less interesting because they've been talking about cowher and not about the football on the field

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
So we want browns to win if we want that higher draft pick, correct? Or Steelers to win to leap over them..I’m at a bar and I don’t know who to root for. Lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So we want browns to win if we want that higher draft pick, correct? Or Steelers to win to leap over them..I’m at a bar and I don’t know who to root for. Lol

This depends on what you want. You want a shot at the playoffs if we beat the Steelers or the higher draft pick? Browns need to lose 1 of the next two and realistically they could lose both. With Cincy having a shot at home field plus no seeding locked in, they are playing all their starters next week for sure. Personally... I'm rooting for the whole Pittsburgh wins out, Jacksonville beats Indy then the Chargers-Raiders kneel for 70 minutes to end in a tie lol.