• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Mark Andrews, The Redzone Offence and ANOTHER Close Loss

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Defense did really well considering we only had 1 actual NFL-caliber DB who made enough plays for us to win the game if we had another OC.
Overall we played as good as it gets given the talent we had.

Here's one example why I'm done with Roman:
2nd and goal at the 2 yard line. When you have a young QB, you break the huddle with more than 12-15 seconds in clutch moments. But not a Greg Roman led offense. 8 seconds, rams called all out run defense. We don't have enough time, rams are in the backfield right after the snap and we lose yards.
I know defenses make plays, but Roman crumbles under pressure every time.

absolutely brutal that harbs didnt get the timeout in on that 3rd down before the delay of game - massive to go from the 4 to the 9 for that goal-line play

and gives you a chance to get closer for a 4th down go for it scenario (because it's a 1 score game if you turn it over and if you kick a FG)

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
absolutely brutal that harbs didnt get the timeout in on that 3rd down before the delay of game - massive to go from the 4 to the 9 for that goal-line play

It's almost like he wasn't paying attention

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The ONLY reason I'm mad about this loss is because we could have and should have won. Hopes were high then just snatched from us. I'd love to beat the Steelers but honestly don't give a fuck at this point and would be fine with better draft position. And I won't be shocked if our first pick is DB at all.

So I guess ill be the idiot because I can't stand this bend and break defense. This Rams D is no cake walk and Huntley managed to drive down the field on them. Yes, Roman needs to go but we will continue to see this bend and break defense with Wink. We will continue to see the 3rd and long be converted on this team.

Well we were getting the snap off right at 0 half the time, Harbaugh would have used all his time outs if kept bailing him out.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
As soon as the Ravens lost I didn’t care about the Bengals outcome , but my god it was every third down and then a 4th down they got bailed out

Man that was some crazy stuff.