• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
View attachment 79

Still a few months out, but I'd like to set up an official fantasy football league for the purple flock boards on ESPN, if I can swing enough people.

1. RavensPunkXVX
2. gtalk12
3. purplepittabread
4. HNL Raven
5. RavensMania
6. allblackraven
7. ZonaRaven

Last edited:

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
thats a rule of mine, NO Ravens players ever. Maybe the defense

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
it's always difficult to take any Ravens player outside of Tuck and the defense. Although, I usually pickup Flacco as a backup for matchup specific games.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I only refuse to pick players bc I want to enjoy this game more than any other I watch. I don't want to obsess over one player doing well etc etc

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I'll keep an updated list in the original post of those interested.

Is there a team you never draft players from? Or a player you'd never draft or ever put on your team? lol I try to stay away from grudges and use everyone. I'm always hesitant with Pittsburgh though. Hard to say no to antonio Brown or Bell if they're staring you in the face.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Still a few months out, but I'd like to set up an official fantasy football league for the purple flock boards on ESPN, if I can swing enough people.

1. RavensPunkXVX
2. gtalk12
3. purplepittabread
4. HNL Raven
5. RavensMania

When season starts? We should do something make it more interesting. Maybe everybody puts in $10-20 and winner take all.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

1. RavensPunkXVX
2. gtalk12
3. purplepittabread
4. HNL Raven
5. RavensMania
6. allblackraven

Punk! Maybe I'm too old school bro but I don't get what you cats see in "fantasy" football! I've never been able to get into it! Maybe you or someone else can give me the "short" and "simple" version of how it actually works? I'm open to learning some new tricks! Maybe a "Fantasy Football for Dummies" like ole Mili here? :D