1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up here if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

Purple Flock Dynasty League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Talk' started by RavensPunkXVX, May 4, 2017.

1. View attachment 79

Still a few months out, but I'd like to set up an official fantasy football league for the purple flock boards on ESPN, if I can swing enough people.

1. RavensPunkXVX
    2. gtalk12
    3. purplepittabread
    4. HNL Raven
    5. RavensMania
    6. allblackraven
    7. ZonaRaven

#1 RavensPunkXVX, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. I'm in

• Like Like x 1
  3. me too

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hell yea. Just know I'm taking Tucker, our defense and Perriman.

• Like Like x 1
  5. thats a rule of mine, NO Ravens players ever. Maybe the defense

6. Fair, everyone would go crazy on them regardless lol

7. it's always difficult to take any Ravens player outside of Tuck and the defense. Although, I usually pickup Flacco as a backup for matchup specific games.

8. I only refuse to pick players bc I want to enjoy this game more than any other I watch. I don't want to obsess over one player doing well etc etc

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. I'll keep an updated list in the original post of those interested.

Is there a team you never draft players from? Or a player you'd never draft or ever put on your team? lol I try to stay away from grudges and use everyone. I'm always hesitant with Pittsburgh though. Hard to say no to antonio Brown or Bell if they're staring you in the face.

10. I'm in

11. Btw, I'd look into fantrax.com instead of ESPN

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'll look into it. I know the app didn't get the best of ratings.

13. When season starts? We should do something make it more interesting. Maybe everybody puts in $10-20 and winner take all.

14. You know I'm in :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. You're pencilled in!

16. Eh, not sure I'm concerned with the money aspect. Just for fun on the boards.

17. I'd be cool with 20.00, but free is fine with me as well.

18. Thought that would be written in pen

19. Punk! Maybe I'm too old school bro but I don't get what you cats see in "fantasy" football! I've never been able to get into it! Maybe you or someone else can give me the "short" and "simple" version of how it actually works? I'm open to learning some new tricks! Maybe a "Fantasy Football for Dummies" like ole Mili here? :D