• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
So, how would you guys like to do this? Whatever you guys think is the fairest. I have to finish the draft for 419 after Zona picks. There are several people that need 1 or 2 people to complete the roster. @Ludy51 needs about 4.

Now, I can open it up for you guys to sign or you guys can send me who you want to draft, but prioritize them by number and who ever has the highest priority, that's who they'll go to.

Also, how would you guys liek me to do 419 picks? He has 4 bench spots remaining. I'm gonna do it based on need, but what is fairest for you guys?

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Thanks to everyone for helping me get this done. Didn't think we'd make it. Updating the spreadsheet, getting picks in, it all helped big time. I think this draft method was more efficient in terms of everyone being able to select who they wanted, but we could probably speed it up a little next time.

A pretty good crew considering we only lost one from last season and it was his very first fantasy league, so I get it. Hopefully 419 comes back.

Next year draft picks are in play. Also, are you guys still okay with me approving trades or would you rather have a committee?

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’d suggest the pair post the potential trade here, then if it’s accepted let them just do it on ESPN