• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RationalCowboysFan

Practice Squad
@RavensPunkXVX My roster has a lot more holes than 9 empty spaces on my end. I don't think all of my players were added back to my roster. I think I mentioned that I hadn't selected all of my keepers and there are some players from my team that are currently free agents that I would like to keep. I will list them below and if you could add them back to my roster somehow so I could properly leave the 9 empty slots to prep for the redraft I would greatly appreciate it. The players I am 99% sure I had at the end of the season last year and do not have at the moment are as follows:
Kenny Golladay WR Detroit Lions
DJ Chark WR Jacksonville Jaguars
Jessie Bates S Cincinnati Bengals
Donald Payne LB Washington Football Team
That is all I remember for now. I will add more to this list if I can recall them

RationalCowboysFan

Practice Squad
@RavensPunkXVX My roster has a lot more holes than 9 empty spaces on my end. I don't think all of my players were added back to my roster. I think I mentioned that I hadn't selected all of my keepers and there are some players from my team that are currently free agents that I would like to keep. I will list them below and if you could add them back to my roster somehow so I could properly leave the 9 empty slots to prep for the redraft I would greatly appreciate it. The players I am 99% sure I had at the end of the season last year and do not have at the moment are as follows:
That is all I remember for now. I will add more to this list if I can recall them
Oh yes and I also had Devin Bush LB Steelers

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler

I can add those people back. A couple of you guys selected some keepers, that’s why I was just checking to confirm your rosters. I will look to see who else you had and who you’d like to keep.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bradley Chubb, Myles Garrett, JJ Watt, Khalil Mack, Todd Davis, Shaq Barrett, LeVeon Bell, Anthony Miller, and Kirk Cousins are on the trade block.

Looking to get picks or offense back.
woke up and saw this but didn't realize I was in the fantasy thread. lmao

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
About a week left to release 9 players to create 9 roster spaces for FA/rookie draft.

I will post the draft order just as a refresher in the next day or two. I don’t think we had any draft pick trades that will affect this years draft.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
My team is good to go. I put a couple players on IR but if that's not allowed until the season starts just let me know and I'll adjust

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
@RavensPunkXVX I noticed that most of my players that were missing got added back to my team but I also had Devin Bush LB from the Steelers. Can you add him to my squad so I can finalize my roster? Thanks.

No problem. Added.

Looks like every team but two have their rosters set. If you have any roster issues, let me know within the next few days.

@Super Lamario Bros , you're one of the two that's left. With our draft being next week, tomorrow is the roster cut deadline. Let me know in the next few days if you have plans to trim your roster, if not, I will have to find a replacement.

Let me know!

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I can probably get my brother to join if we end up needing anybody

you wanna see if he wants to join? Otherwise I’m gonna turn to reddit. You can show him the team and stuff. Gonna post the draft order, but wanna make sure the teams are ready to go. I think that team is the only one left that needs to make room for the draft.