• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Purple Flock Dynasty League

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
We will need to go in and set our keepers.

yes. So, if we’re going by the same standard as previous years, we’re releasing 8 players, is that right? To open it up for an 8 round draft? And we’d be doing a board draft again, unless their is an alternative that somebody wants to do.

just keep me informed if you’re returning and we’ll try and have the rosters set by next week, with the 8 players released.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yes. So, if we’re going by the same standard as previous years, we’re releasing 8 players, is that right? To open it up for an 8 round draft? And we’d be doing a board draft again, unless their is an alternative that somebody wants to do.

just keep me informed if you’re returning and we’ll try and have the rosters set by next week, with the 8 players released.
A board draft is fine and I believe you're right, we release 8 players.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
1. Pennsylvania Bearcats
2. RavensPunk - returning
3. WhoRunIt - returning
4. Team Hartzell - returning
5. Ghosts of Hernandez - returning
6. Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood
7. Americans Fantasy Team - returning
8. Somerset Ravens
9. Roll tide Ravens
10. 3rd and Long - returning

is this right so far? And if anyone can remember the tags for the others, I’ll include them in the thread.

Who Run It

Practice Squad
1. Pennsylvania Bearcats
3. WhoRunIt - returning
8. Somerset Ravens
9. Roll tide Ravens
10. 3rd and Long - returning

is this right so far? And if anyone can remember the tags for the others, I’ll include them in the thread.
Roll tide Ravens is returning

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Roll tide Ravens is returning

Updated:

1. Pennsylvania Bearcats
3. WhoRunIt - returning
8. Somerset Ravens
9. Roll tide Ravens - returning
10. 3rd and Long -

@allblackraven @Ludy51 were you guys coming back this year or no?

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Updated:

1. Pennsylvania Bearcats
3. WhoRunIt - returning
8. Somerset Ravens
9. Roll tide Ravens - returning
10. 3rd and Long -

@allblackraven @Ludy51 were you guys coming back this year or no?
I shall return

RationalCowboysFan

Practice Squad
@RavensPunkXVX can you enable us to add players before we begin drafting? A lot of players that weren't supposed to be dropped into the draft pool were dropped. Just about everyone in the league needs to add the players that weren't supposed to be dropped back to their teams to fit the roster requirements before the draft.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
@RavensPunkXVX can you enable us to add players before we begin drafting? A lot of players that weren't supposed to be dropped into the draft pool were dropped. Just about everyone in the league needs to add the players that weren't supposed to be dropped back to their teams to fit the roster requirements before the draft.

so, you mean they have more than 8 spots to fill?

I know in the past, I’ve just added on like a 9th and 10th round for those people to have a complete roster or have a special round of free agent signings before free agency actually starts.

If there was someone that you didn’t mean to drop, I can definitely add them back.

Who Run It

Practice Squad
so, you mean they have more than 8 spots to fill?

I know in the past, I’ve just added on like a 9th and 10th round for those people to have a complete roster or have a special round of free agent signings before free agency actually starts.

If there was someone that you didn’t mean to drop, I can definitely add them back.
Everybody’s teams are completely gone lol

RationalCowboysFan

Practice Squad
Yeah so like half the teams in the league have no roster as of now, I have like 11 open roster spots instead of 8. I think this happened because not everyone designated keepers for their team. I did most of my team but was still undecided on some which is why some players were unnecessarily dropped from my team. If only @RavensPunkXVX has the ability to add players to rosters as of now, I would like Tony Pollard and Alexander Mattison added back to my team which makes me ready for the draft but others may need more.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Hey everyone, unfortunately I am going to have to call it quits on the league. I just go my Grad school schedule and workload and I just don’t think I’ll be able to manage this on top of that. And I’m moving to Chicago next month so it will be even more hectic.

thanks to everyone for sticking around, this has been YEARS in the making, since flea flicker I believe. It has been fun ! I wish I could carry it on, but just dont be available as much as I’d like to carry it forward.

RationalCowboysFan

Practice Squad
Well it was a fun league to be a part of for these last few years. Good luck in grad school. I was thinking of starting a new league in light of this along with @Charm City and some others since I have a lot of spare time. I've wanted to manage a league for a while. Not sure if it will be dynasty style or a new team every year just yet. If anyone in this league is interested let me know by replying to this post. Planning to get things running within the next week for 10 or 12 teams

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
sorry to hear that but good luck in grad school! Appreciate you running it for a few years.