• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
ravens centers continuing last year's tradition of losing themselves jobs late in the year

skura, mekari last year and now bozeman lol

i get that it's wet but still shouldnt be hitting your own ass on a shotgun snap

Yeah but you just know he's going to sign elsewhere in free agency and be a top Center all of a sudden like Jensen.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just tuning in now. What catastrophe did I miss?

The offense's self-inflicting wounds turned into a fumble recovery for the steelers.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stephens looks so good so far as moving pre snap. Great hips. Could be a great great pick...a steal

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
4th & 1.....STAND UP DEFENSE!
What was the Huntley mistake?

Bozeman didn't snap the ball cleanly (he hit himself in the process), Huntley had to pick it up from the ground and then got hit by TJ Watt and fumbled and the steelers recovered it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Although I'm not a fan of PFF on OL grades, Bozeman has graded out as the 6th best center. I count 50% of the snaps to weed out the backup depth.

Meanwhile many of us wanted Creed Humphrey and he has been dominant for the Chiefs. Still happy with Oweh and Bateman though

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
ravens centers continuing last year's tradition of losing themselves jobs late in the year

skura, mekari last year and now bozeman lol

i get that it's wet but still shouldnt be hitting your own ass on a shotgun snap
I think we're going Meckari/ Colon next year with Meckari as the penciled in starter

Status
Not open for further replies.