• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
im with marine - ive got him 31st in YAC before week 18 (im assuming it wont change much after this week)
I was correct. You are checking all eligible and I'm only checking WR's. I'm comparing apples to apples and he's also 13th in the league in receptions. He's definitely a great WR to have on this team and for people who want to give up on him that is just insane. I know that isn't you.

Tyreek Hill had 444 yards to Marquise Browns 379 yards and Hill had Mahomes all season long in a much better offensive scheme.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He’s 32 with all eligible before today. Not going to count today until all games have conclude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was using all eligibles for the same reason you called Hollywood our #1 WR. You aren't counting Andrews as our top WR in that context. I'll refer to all eligibles for comparisons sake, but Hollywood is a damn good #2. Which makes Bateman our #3 and yes Bateman has a chance of being a #1 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.