• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Playoffs Discuscussion

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Alright so we got two games to kick off the weekend, a triple header on Sunday and a first time Monday Night Football playoff game.

The Raiders head to Cincinnati to take on the Bengals to begin the playoffs on NBC at 4:30pm. Then CBS takes over as the Patriots head to Buffalo to take on the Bills in a third matchup between the two division rivals.

Guess we'll see how well the Bengals handle playing in a playoff team today, let's hope the Raiders beat them and Chiefs beat the Steelers so both AFC North rivals are gone in the first round.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I hate to say it but Burrow is built for AFCN and January football. Big body, strong arm.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
raiders dont have the receivers to go man coverage and their cover 3 leaves so much space underneath even if they get pressure

burrow got the ball out quick that whole drive and the raiders defence dont have an answer for it

best bet unless some major adjustments is for the raiders to make this a shootout

EDIT: literally posted this and derek carr waits too long and fumbles lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Raiders getting blown out? Par for the course. Reason why I refuse to watch this game. I don't need to raise my blood pressure.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Smart by a chase there. Used his chest to bump the guy and not his arms so it wouldn’t get called

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Smart by a chase there. Used his chest to bump the guy and not his arms so it wouldn’t get called

he's been doing all that stuff at the catch-point in college - the best player ive seen coming out of college at the catch-point - just unreal physicality, hands, timing, athleticism, coordination

his biggest weakness was his release and he spent his opt-out year working like a pro to improve and part of that was with his release and he's basically unguardable right now - so uniquely athletic and physical with incredible COD skills too